WHY BECOME AN APPRENTICE?
while you learn
through classroom + on-the-job training
a long-term career
- Graduate high school or obtain your GED. All DOL registered apprenticeships require apprentices to have a high school diploma or GED as a minimum requirement. *
- Continuously grow your skills to become a more attractive apprenticeship candidate. Explore offerings at your local college or search for apprenticeship opportunities.
- Find your local college apprenticeship contact.
- Search for colleges and other training providers based on your location and interests.
- Explore pre-apprenticeship programs and specialized training institutions here.
Every apprenticeship program is different, and so are their qualification requirements and application processes. Explore the opportunities.
Still have questions about how apprenticeship works? We’re happy to help you find what you’re looking for. Just get in touch with us.