Here are a few common questions asked by candidates about the Registered Apprenticeship process. If you have a question, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Determining which direction to take your career is a major decision. Pursuing a registered apprenticeship program can be a great way to start a career in a new industry for recent graduates or those transitioning from various life stages or careers!
What’s in it for you?
- Earn while you learn and have a with an increasing wage during the apprenticeship.
- Develop new skills in an in-demand field.
- Receive the investment and commitment of your employers to ensure your personal and professional growth.
- Be supported by a mentor who is an expert in your chosen field.
- Begin a long-term career with little or no college debt.
- Earn a nationally-recognized apprenticeship certificate from the Department of Labor.